Bad weather? No need to leave your photo equipment at home! The messenger bag offers perfect protection against the forces of nature. The modern design ensures uncompromising comfort and makes the messenger bag a stylish and reliable companion.
With the unique SDCS belt connection system, you can quickly and safely choose between 2 carrying positions. The "messenger" carrying method is ideal for safe and comfortable transport of your equipment diagonally across your back, while the "shoulder" position gives you quick access to your equipment. The messenger bag can be connected to a trolley, the trolley slot is on the back.
The messenger bag offers rainproof and well-organized storage space for personal items. For this purpose it offers, among other things a laptop compartment, a front pocket with zipper, a compartment for documents and writing materials and a holding net for bottles. An extra bag holds accessories such as batteries, cables, etc. There is a tripod holder on the front.
• Splash water protection according to IPX3
• Padded, removable inner photo pocket with variable division
• Extra accessory bag
• SDCS belt connection system; adjustable shoulder strap, 50mm wide, diagonal stabilization strap
• Thermoformed, reinforced foldable bag bottom
• Tarpaulin outer material; Inner materials neoprene, Lycra®, polyester
• Large DSLR camera, e.g. Canon 5D Mark IV, telephoto lens 70-200 mm / F2.8 and 2 smaller lenses, 1 flash unit
• Laptop up to 14.5 ", tripod and other personal items
Outer dimensions 41 x 28 x 16 cm
Inner dimensions main compartment 35 x 23 x 12 cm
Weight 1500 g