Effective: January 2019, Dörr GmbH
- General information and mandatory information
- We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and inform you in the following about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal information is information that personally identifies you.
- Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Dörr Gm bH , Messerschmittstr . 1, 89231 Neu-Ulm, Phone 0731-970370, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org. T he for the processing of personal data controller is the natural person or legal entity which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- The responsible person has appointed a data protection officer, who can be reached as follows: Sibille Baier, Messerschmittstr . 1, 89231 Neu-Ulm, Phone 0731-970370, Mail email@example.com
- For security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (eg orders or inquiries to the person in charge), this website uses an SSL resp. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
- Data collection on our website
- You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Every time a web page is called, the web server saves a so-called server log file, which your browser automatically sends to us. This includes the browser type and version, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred, the operating system used and the requesting provider (access data). The processing is done in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
- If you contact us by contact form, e-mail, telephone or fax, your request including all resulting personal data (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We will not share this information without your consent. The processing of this data is 6 paragraph on the basis of Art.. 1 lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the fulfillment of a contract or if it is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit a. DSGVO) and / or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO) as we effectively a legitimate interest in the Processing of requests addressed to us. The data sent by you to us via contact requests remains with us until you ask us to delete, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (eg after completed processing of your concern). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular statutory retention periods - remain unaffected.
- Our website uses so-called cookies. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and cookies only in individual cases allow, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.htmlDisabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website. Cookies that implementing the electronic communications process or to provide certain desirable features you (eg shopping cart function) are required to be based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO saved.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the information required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent. The deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter. After unsubscribing we delete your e-mail address, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement. The newsletter will be sent as part of a processing on our behalf by a service provider, to which we pass on your e-mail address. This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Google will use this information on our behalf to determine the use of the online offer, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to further provide information on these online offers. In this case, pseudonymous user profiles of the processed data can be created.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
The IP address provided by the browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; The collection of data by the cookie and the use of the online offer related data and the processing of this data by Google prevent them from being available at the following link: .google.com/dlpage/gaoptout? hl = de.
Learn more about Google's use of data (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads) and Google's ad promotion settings (https: // adssettings.google.com/authenticated).
The personal data of users will be deleted or anonymized after 14 months.
- Hosting and e-mailing
The hosting services we use are designed to provide the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage and database services, e-mailing, security, and technical maintenance services we use to operate this online service. Here we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer acc. Lit Art. 6 para. 1,. f DSGVO iVm . Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing contract). This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Social media
- On our pages plugins are used by social media ( eg Facebook, Instagram ). The plugins can usually be identified by the respective social media logos. Once you activate the plugin, the respective provider receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you are logged into your social media account at the same time, the respective providers assign the visit to our pages to your user account. Enabling the plugin provides a consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO dar. This Consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future.
- Online shop
- We collect personal information if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order , when opening a customer account or when forwarding a product recommendation. Obligatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we need the data for contract processing or to process your contact or opening the customer account and you can not complete the order and / or account opening without their specification, or can not send the contact. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you to process the contract and process your inquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, the is legally permitted and about which we inform you in this statement. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a designated function in the customer account.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal . However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
- If you have given us your explicit consent during or after your order, we will forward your e-mail address and telephone number to the selected shipping service provider so that they can contact you before delivery for the purpose of delivery notification or coordination , The consent can be withdrawn at any time by a message to the contact option described above or directly to the shipping service provider. After revocation, we will delete your data provided for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
- As part of the evaluation function on this website, in addition to your rating, information on the time of the creation of the rating and on the website will be published. Furthermore, your IP address and e-mail address will be logged, but not saved. This storage of the IP address is made for security reasons and in the event that the data subject violates the rights of third parties or posts illegal contents by submitting a comment. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party objects to your published content as unlawful. The legal basis for storing your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b and f DSGVO. We reserve the right to delete ratings if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
- Rights of the persons concerned
- Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the case of violations of the GDPR, the person concerned has a right of appeal to one Supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to use data that we provide based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically, to be handed over to itself or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another person in charge, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
- Right to information, blocking, deletion and correction
You have the right to free information on your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. For further information on personal data you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases:
If you deny the accuracy of your personal information stored with us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the exam you have the right to To restrict the processing of your personal data. If the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you may request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion. If we no longer need your personal information, but you need it to exercise, defend or enforce legal rights, you have the right to demand that your personal information be restricted instead of being deleted. If you have filed an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, a balance must be made between your interests and ours. As long as it is not clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data may be - from save it - only with your consent or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a Member State.
- Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists
Effective: January 2019, Dörr GmbH